Fuerst, Carrier & Ogden
Over 50 Years of Dedicated Family Law Experience
Austin Pottorff originally worked at FCOB as a Law Clerk in the summer before his 3L year and at the end of the summer was given the opportunity to join FCOB as an associate attorney after graduation. After graduation he worked as a Law Clerk at FCOB while waiting for his Bar results working primarily with family law cases. He plans to continue to work with family law case while also expanding to other areas of the law.
Austin got married in May 2022 to his wife Hailey, one week after graduating from Law School.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from McNeese State University (2019);
- Magna Cum Laude
Juris Doctor & Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law from Louisiana State University, Paul M Hebert Law Center (2022)
- Cum Laude;
- Top 20% of Class;
- Member of Board of Advocates
- Class President for 3 years
- Louisiana Law Review Vol. 82 Senior Associate & Issues Editor
- Academic Tutor for: Contracts, Torts, and Civil Law Property
- CALI Awards: Legal Research & Writing; Conflict of Laws